the bear's cottage
visit the cottage
- Atlantic TGV Paris-Tarbes, with correspondence for Saint-Lary by SNCF's buses.
- Correspondence Lannemezan/Saint-Lary and Tarbes/Saint-Lary by SNCF's buses.
Information: any railway station or online office of SNCF.
- From UK, Paris, North and West part of France: Highway A10 and A62 Paris-Bordeaux then Highway A62 to Agen (exit 7) and RN21 by Auch until Lannemezan. Follow RD 929 to Saint-Lary.
- From Basque Country: Highway A63 and A64 San Sebastian, Bayonne then Highway A64 direction Pau, Tarbes, Lannemezan (exit 16) and RD 929 to Saint-Lary.
- From Italy, East and South part of France: Highway A9, A61 and A64 Montpellier-Narbonne then Highway A61 direction Toulouse. Follow the direction of Lourdes, Pau on Highway A64 to Lannemezan (exit 16) then RD 929 from Lannemezan to Saint-Lary.
- From Madrid, Barcelona, Zaragoza: Direct access to Central Spain and "Alto Aragon" by Bielsa-Aragnouet tunnel open all the year (some restrictions during winter or summer, more infos ).
direction Espiaube (Saint Lary 1900) by road or cable of Pla d'Adet and free shuttles.